- A husband who gives me the freedom to be and who supports my decision to not have babies
- The ability to enjoy “me” time, guilt free, without wishing the husband was with me or feeling guilty about ignoring my “wifely duties”
- Friends who make me feel special
- Pepo, who fills our life with joy (she’s our cat, not our baby, in case you’re wondering! ;))
- Being able to laugh at myself
- Not feeling my age – no, I’m not that old, but a lot of people I knew were depressed when they hit their 30s; I was excited to turn 30! 😀
- Taking responsibility for my weight and making sure I work out at least 3-4 times a week (yeah, that’s a big deal for me, BIG!)
- A loving and supportive family, who have been there for me always. They may not have always supported all that I did, but they came around to my point of view anyways!
- Being in a secure and happy place – I do have the occassional mood swing, but overall, I’m happy with who I am and where I am
So, what are you grateful for?