I hopped over to my friend Ann’s blog recently (ok, last month – I’m lazy, what can I say?) and found to my delight that she was back blogging (yay girl!) and that she had given me a blog award! How cool is that?
Now, to accept this award, I need to answer a few questions about myself. So here goes!
1) Favorite color: When it comes to clothes, I have to say white – in a shop full of gorgeous colored kurtas, I unerringly find my way to the whites. They’re elegant and so cool during summer. Clothes apart, I like myself nice, bright colors – oranges, pinks, blues, yellows…Wait, you didn’t want one color, did you? 😉
2) Favorite animal: Cats! I currently have a young cat who adopted us about 2 years ago. She just walked onto the husband’s tennis court one fine day and from there she waltzed straight into our hearts. Isn’t she a beauty?
3) Favorite number: I hate math! And numbers, and addition, subtraction, multiplication..and algebra and geometry…enough said?
4) Favorite non-alcoholic beverage: Cappuccino and ice cold latte!
6) My passion: Photography, art, writing, reading!
7) Getting or Giving Presents: I love to give presents. It’s fun to go hunting for the perfect gift for friends. But not for the husband – he hates surprises!! And Of course, I love reeciving gifts too!
8) Favorite pattern: Hmm…never really thought of that one. Does the unique patters you find in an ice cube count?
9) Favorite Day of the Week: Saturday! You still have Sunday to look forward to! 🙂
10) Favorite Flower: All of them! But my absolute favorite currently is orchids.
Finally, here are my nominations for this blog award.